Who is AReS Africa?
AReS Africa is a cradle to grave voice and data services provider that controls its entire supply chain from fibre design to implementation and management. All this is wrapped up into a one-stop convenient solution for our customers. Cost savings from our process efficiencies and negotiating power are passed onto our customers, creating a high quality and affordable solution like no other. Try us and find out!
Reputation of AReS Africa in the industry?
AReS Africa together with its group companies possess telecommunication expertise that span over 50 years. Our implementation of FTTX fibre networks with the highest expertise and level of service have earned us the position of preferred ICT service partner in many of the largest commercial business developments in Gauteng.
We are proud to be a preferred contractor to Neotel and boast a full cradle to grave range of ICT services. Our optic fibre and managed solutions extends from the most popular business parks in the largest metropolitan area of Africa to residential developments all over Gauteng.
In recent years, we have expanded this technical know-how and experience to the residential market to make the same high quality solutions affordable to our fellow South Africans.
How is our solution different to others in the market?
The key reasons our popular Lifestyle solution differentiates itself in the current South African market are:
- High Quality 100% Optic Fibre only We do not offer DSL/Copper technology as this technology is outdated.
- We create tailored solutions according to each complexes unique needs and requirements Various speeds from 10Mbps/1Gbps with data bundles from 100GB to uncapped at the most affordable prices guaranteed.
- We understand that fast execution and constant connectivity is most important to our customers and therefore only utilise the leading fibre optic network in South Africa.
- Cradle to Grave voice and data solutions providing our customers with a convenient one-stop shop for their current and future IT needs.
- Personalised and dedicated service: no call centres! Each complex is provided with one Single Point of Contact through their dedicated consultant.
Why choose fibre over traditional DSL/Copper technology?
- Fibre is futureproof â€“ this means it contains unlimited bandwidth capacity to grow with your needs
- Lower contention â€“ Sharing of lines are significantly lower than with copper technology
- Fibre cannot be stolen
- Fibre is weather and lightning resistant â€“ keeping you connected even during heavy rains for example
- Fibre is green â€“ Fibre is a better and more sustainable option for our environment
- High speeds â€“ higher speeds than traditional technology to keep up with your lifestyle
How much would it cost?
Each person is different, so why should we all pay the same price?
At AReS Africa we understand that quality, affordability and service is key to our customers. For this reason we offer tailor made solutions in the areas we have network coverage to suit every requirement and pocket. High speed fibre internet prices from 30Mbps are expected to start at R299 per month for complexes with more than 80 units. Please click on Sign up my Complex! to receive accurate pricing tailored for your requirements.
Who is my after-sales contact?
As part of AReS Africa’s offering of dedicated and personalised service, a consultant is allocated to each complex. This person serves as your single point of contact should you require assistance with billings, internet service queries etc. You will be provided with your consultant’s details upon activation of your product. No more call centres!
What speeds can I get?
Speeds range from 10Mbps to 1Gbps depending on size and requirements of complex. Click on Sign up my complex! to receive accurate speed vs. pricing tailored for your requirements.
Do I have to have a fixed phone line to get this solution?
No. There is no compulsory requirement to have a landline like with traditional offerings. This would save you approximately R180 per month.
Do I have to sign a contract?
Yes. All contracts are subject to an industry standard 24 month contract.
How many residential units in my complex are required to take up the internet service?
AReS Africa utilises volumes to negotiate better prices for its customers. Therefore, a minimum of 60% of residents in a complex is required to activate our High Speed Fibre Lifestyle Solution for a higher extent of the competitive price benefits to be enjoyed. Should this take up not be achieved, AReS Africa would still consider providing the required services.
What does it cost to upgrade the complex’s internet services?
It is free of charge to upgrade the complex’s internet services.
What does it cost to downgrade the complex’s internet services?
AReS Africa would have incurred costs to provide a requested service to a complex. Such costs may need to be recovered should early termination occur i.e: the contract has not lapsed and services were downgraded.
Can I use my existing router?
Yes. Routers with a WAN port are compatible with our solution.
Can I get a phone and/or fax line?
Yes. In this day and age with data calls via Apps such as Whatsapp and FaceTime and Scan to Email, this is only an unnecessary and additional cost to the customer. However should you still require a voice/fax line, a VoIP line (capable of making and receiving data calls) can be provided. This is not compulsory to get the High Speed Fibre internet.
Who designs and implements the fibre network?
AReS Africa. AReS Africa is a one-stop cradle to grave solution allowing us to pass the cost-savings from our negotiation power,economies of scale, industry know-how and efficiencies to you and your complex.
Who manages and services the network?
AReS Africa. AReS Africa is a one-stop cradle to grave solution allowing us to hold your hand every step of the way.
Question not answered?
Please email us at email@example.com and a consultant will be in contact.